We’ll equip you with touring skis and safety equipment you need to explore the backcountry.
Each day you’ll venture out into your spectacular surrounds with mountains guides who have expert knowledge of the terrain, conditions, and snowpack.
Earning your turns as you wind your way up the mountain seeking fresh, untouched powder. After touring up you’ll transition back into ski mode to enjoy the best turns of your life.
To take part in this course, you will need to be an advanced skier with some basic ski touring experience.
- Join our group transfer and meet up with the other people on the trip over a drink in our hotel.
- Meet our hosts and ski pros over breakfast before a mountain guide takes you to the best snow and terrain. Enjoy dinner with the group.
- Coaching with our ski pros will help fine-tune your technique and get you ready for the adventure ahead. You have the option of gong cat skiing to get your powder fix - no touring required here.
- A quick rest day before you're helicoptered into the Boulder Hut, or choose to pack in another ski day at the hill.
- You're finally at the Boulder Hut. Set in the wilderness with powder for as far as you can see. Warm hospitality, professional guides, delicious meals, fresh tracks, masses of exercise and fresh air, surrounded by mountain peaks.
You'll receive 6 days of guided coaching in the best terrain and snow
conditions mountains have to offer.
We will provide you with skis with specialist touring bindings, skins,
an avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, and backpack. We will also
provide you with a winter sleeping bag for your time at the Boulder Hut.
You'll be treated to a continental breakfast every morning you wake up
there and hearty breakfasts are served at the Boulder Hut each morning.
You will be provided with everything you need to make a packed lunch
whilst you are staying at the Boulder Hut.
The main activist and a professional skier